Welcome to the Hathaway Inn Bed & Breakfast
Nestled in the quiet town of Oriskany Falls, NY,
the Hathaway Inn is the perfect mixture of old-world charm, service, and peaceful relaxation. The Bed & Breakfast is only minutes away form Colgate University, Hamilton College, (SUNY) Morrisville State College, and the Bouckville Antique Festival.
Built in 1882 by Harry Hathaway, the three story home has been restored to its original Queen Anne Victorian charm. Come stay in one of our four elegant guest rooms, relax in the open common room, or sit down for a hot breakfast in the large dining area.Our HistoryLocal Attractions
Located on the first floor, Sister’s room is perfect for older couples. This room features two full size beds and a large private bathroom, The elaborate inlaid wood floor is a special delight.
Camilla is the first of of three, second-story bedrooms. It features a king size bed that can be converted to two fulls, and a large private bathroom. A quaint, historic, and peaceful stay.
A guest favorite, Roberta’s room is spacious and light. The large queen size bed sits opposite of a beautiful original decorative fireplace. Also includes private shower and bathroom.
Perfect for a couple or family, Irene’s room has both a queen and single bed. Decorated in the Queen Anne Period style, it is an escape to a simpler time. Includes private bathroom.
What Recent Guest's Say
- A wonderfully restored Queen Anne Victorian. Rooms, food and service were absolutely stellar. This place is a gem. The owners are gracious.
- After frequenting the Inn a second time, we found our stay even more enjoyable and looking forward to returning next year. The innkeepers are attentive and friendly and the ambiance is warm and welcoming.
- The hosts are very friendly and helpful. They are knowledgeable of the historic inn and surrounding area.
- Visiting the Hathaway Inn in Oriskany Falls, NY is one of the most relaxing experiences you can imagine. Having stayed there on several occasions, returning to the beautiful inn is like going back in time, the warm, inviting atmosphere is remarkable. Hosts, Roy and Pat are wonderful people, always willing to help, give directions to sights and restaurants in the area; the food is superb, rooms are spacious, clean, clean, clean...it's a perfect getaway, and you will want to return again and again.
- Pat and Roy have a beautiful B&B. If you enjoy architecture, you will love their house. The intricate woodwork is a sight to behold—the floors are gorgeous. Everything is done to perfection. The rooms are gorgeous, clean, and comfortable. Pat and Roy are wonderful hosts--so very accommodating. Their breakfast is outstanding! The dining room and table settings are exquisite. Thank you, Pat and Roy, for sharing your lovely home with us.
- We spent a night between dropping off college kids and vacationing. Great history, host and house.
The Hamilton College Chapel, on the campus of Hamilton College in Clinton, NY, was completed in 1827. The façade was designed by...August 28, 2013
The first facility of its kind in Upstate New York, “Exit 33” is a $25 million expansion project created...August 28, 2013
“There are yet two places where slaveholders cannot come, Heaven and Peterboro.” - Henry Highland Garnet History of...August 28, 2013
Well, the 2013 August Bouckville Antique Show has come and gone again. The Hathaway Inn was buzzing with guests...August 27, 2013